Saturday, September 1, 2007

My favorite thing(s) right now...

Okay, so if you've been in lately you know, we've been getting tons of new goodies! Here's my favorite list for today.

Spanx - who doesn't have a love/hate relationship with this necessary evil? My "friendenemy" is Spanx's Higher Power which covers my problem area (tummy) and does not roll down no matter how much I twist and turn chasing my two year old. We just got a huge shipment in black and nude, so come in and stock up!

Eco-centrics new Fall tops - These tops are special. Not only are they made of the softest t-shirt material, but they are beautiful to boot. To top it all off for each t-shirt sold they will plant a tree. Go green!

David Kahn Nikki Jeans - I love these jeans! They are not Mom jeans, but not so low that you have huge muffin-top either. They hit you in the right place. We have a ton in stock right now in nice dark Fall colors. They range from $148-196 in price and are worth every penny! They're even recommended by Oprah!

No comments: