Thursday, March 8, 2007

My favorite thing right now...


Frye shoes! Oh wow! Anyone out there that's a size 8 better hurry if they like any of the the new Frye shoes we just got in. I am trying really hard to show some restraint (no I don't need everything that comes in!) but these shoes are perfect. Those of you who know me, know I have some what of a "shoe problem". I haven't actually worn heels in a while.I gave them up to protect my unborn child; I was pregnant (some twenty-one months ago) and very clumsy. While I'm still not the most graceful person on the planet, at least now I won't be putting my gorgeous son, who's now officially too heavy to be carried everywhere, in any precarious position if I indulge in these beautiful wedges. So, if my favorite pair is still there on Saturday afternoon, they're mine.
Visit our website www.shopbellen.com to see the rest of the shoes that came in.







No comments: